Junior Web Designer & Developer
InetSolution is looking to add a full or part-time Junior Web Designer & Developer to assist with designing & producing websites & web applications. You will be working on a team that will include a senior web designer, one or more programmers and a project manager.
We're looking for someone who can communicate via text (instant message) and email just as clearly as in person or over the phone. You should have basic Mac or Windows (we don't discriminate) knowledge with a good grasp of design principals such as hierarchy, white space, contrast, and context.
To fit in best with our existing team, we'd prefer someone who's easy going, eager to dive into projects, meet deadlines, and can speak candidly, yet respectfully. You should also understand the difference between "the right way" and the most cost effective way of doing things, and be able to know when to apply each.
You'll of course need to understand common HTML tags and attributes, and lastly, because most of our clients use them, some concept of what a CMS is and how to use one. If you have experience programming in C# and understand ASP.NET MVC, that will give you a good head start here.
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive compensation
- Medical & dental insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan with company match for full-time
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time
- Casual work atmosphere
- Flexible work schedule
- Plenty of free parking and easy office access
- Respectful teammates
If you're more into bullet points, then here ya go:
- Clearly communicate via text(IM)/email or in person/phone
- Basic Mac or Windows operating system knowledge
- Beginner design principals such as: hierarchy (text size), white space, contrast, and context
- Easy going
- Eager to dive in to projects
- Dedicated to meeting deadlines
- Understanding of the difference between "the right way" and the most cost effective way
- Aware of HTML5 & CSS3
- Text editor, Visual Studio, and/or Dreamweaver
- Understand html tags and attributes
- Concept of what a CMS is
- Familiarity with C# and ASP.NET MVC is a big bonus
This can be a full or part-time position for either a college senior, graduate student or someone with a couple of years experience in the web development field. We are flexible for the right person, so let us know what you have in mind when you send us your resume.
How to tell us you're interested
1) Submit your resume, cover letter and pay expectations below
2) Mail all of the above to us at:
7765 Auburn Road
Utica, MI 48317