3. Strong Security
Bank and credit union websites are the most attractive targets on the internet for hackers. While there are many good open-source and commercial CMSs available, there are just a handful that even come close to meeting the security requirements for financial institutions. We know which CMSs meet FDIC, NCUA and FFIEC security standards. We consider these the bare minimum requirements:
- Multi-factor authentication for administrators
- IP-restricted CMS access to limit who can even reach the login page
- Long password/passphrase support with forced expiration thresholds
- Automtic version control and change management workflow capabilities
- Fine grained access control to limit users to only the content elements each user needs
- SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting, Brute Force Protection, and other common attack defenses built-in
- Staging & production support to enable changes to be made and tested in staging before deployment
Before you choose a platform, avail yourself of our knowledge so that you can make an informed decision. We will give you honest advice and it won't cost you a dime.
4. Flexibility to Build Your Site Your Way
Being trapped in a rigid website platform that limits your ability to respond to market and customer needs is a situation you want to avoid. We've rescued countless banks and credit unions caught in this trap (we'll give you references so you can hear their stories first-hand), and we understand their pain. You want a CMS platform that will let us and you build the exact online experience you want to deliver to your customers. Five words we've never had to say to a client are, "your website can't do that."